Shipping & Returns Policy
This Shipping and Returns Policy was created in September 2017 in Australia by Noosa Simple Pleasures PTY LTD Trading as Crystal Hampers™ ABN 35 104 071 061.
Under the Shipping and Returns Policy, we (Crystal Hampers) have outlined special conditions regarding the Shipping and returns of Crystal Hampers.
By using this website (including browsing) and/or supplying your information, we have assumed you (The Consumer) have read and understand, and are therefore agreeing, to the terms as set out in this policy.
Orders and Shipping
- We currently only ship to anywhere in Australia and overseas by special request.
- All Hampers are inclusive of GST and FREE standard postage, to anywhere in Australia.
- Postage: we use Australia Post for sending all hampers and are governed by their conditions of postage.
- Depending upon your delivery address, if you are not home or available for receipt of your hamper, or it’s unsuitable to leave the parcel, Australia Post will leave a card for collection from the post office that the parcel has been taken to. This is at their discretion and varies with every location.
- Hampers leave from Regional Queensland. Please allow 7 days for receipt of the hamper as we do not want to disappoint.
- We also offer an express postage and handling service, which attracts a fee of $19.95, payable when placing the order.
- We do not offer a pick up service, nor accept cash.
- We do not split hampers up, make them bigger or smaller, add crystals, or sell individual items. However, if you have special bulk requirements e.g. a wedding, or conference, please contact us to discuss your needs. We would love to help.
- Set crystal combinations apply.
- Set packaging combinations apply.
- If you want to place multiple orders for different addresses, you need to place separate orders for each.
- If you want to place multiple orders for the same address, please contact us.
- When you place the order, you will be sent an email shortly afterwards to confirm same. Please contact us if you do not receive this.
- When your order has been shipped, you will receive another email to also confirm same, including the Australia Post tracking number. Please contact us if you do not receive this.
Every hamper is double quality control checked prior to shipping. If your hamper is damaged in transit please contact us immediately, including any photos to confirm same with details of your issue so we can make things right.
Please note we do not refund or replace if you change your mind, or the recipient of the hamper does not like their gift.
Consumers are protected through a statutory guarantee under Australian Consumer Law. However, we deem crystals as a personal use item and therefore do not replace them, unless they have been damaged in transit. Other items in the hamper such as the Tray, Crystal Box, Cage, Incense holder or Suncatcher will be considered under the Repair, Replace or Refund remedy depending upon the severity of the issue and the reasonable period of time you have had to enjoy the item.
In any case, your satisfaction of our service and product is of paramount importance to us so please contact us in every instance if you have any queries or concerns as soon as possible.
Right to Update
This Shipping and Returns Policy will be updated from time to time. We suggest you review the Policy before placing orders. The date this document was written or updated is noted in the header.
Thank you for taking the time to read our Shipping and Returns Policy. Please contact us if you have any further questions.